Login and Users
A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. Each person that is downloading and/or taking courses using the resources should have a unique user account.
Courses begin on purchase and last seven days from start time. There are no extensions and refunds. Downloadable licenses must be followed.
By using the Digital Content, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this License. If you do not agree to the terms of this License, you must discontinue use of the Product. DIGITAL CONTENT IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. Personal electronic devices must have a screen of less than eleven inches diagonal measure. This License does not allow the TRN Digital Content to exist on more than one (1) computer and three (3) personal electronic devices at a time. Once installed, an e-book cannot be transferred to another individual at a later time.
- INDIVIDUAL LICENSE You may download an individual Digital Content file up to three (3) times. This License allows you to install and use the TRN Digital Content on one (1) personal computer and up to three (3) personal electronic devices used by you.
- PROGRAM USE – Up to FIVE STAFF Allows you to install and use the TRN Digital Content on up to five (5) personal computers and up to three (3) personal electronic devices per each of the five (5) staff.
- PROGRAM USE – Up to TEN STAFF Allows you to install and use the TRN Digital Content on up to ten (10) personal computers and up to three (3) personal electronic devices per each of the ten (10) staff.
- PROGRAM USE – Unlimited This License allows you to install and use the TRN Digital Content within your program for use with all staff or individuals enrolled in your program housed/based at up to a single program site or location. It is not for organizations that contract with or sub-contract with multiple schools or providers.
FOR ALL LICENSES
- You shall not move, copy, reproduce, network or otherwise transfer any Digital Content to any computer or other device of any other person; provided, however, that you may transfer Digital Content to your own computers or other devices to the extent permissible by the applicable file-reading program.
- You shall not copy, paste, print, reproduce or otherwise duplicate any Digital Content except for your own use.
- You shall not modify, alter, revise or otherwise change any Digital Content.
- You shall not share, lend, lease, rent, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, network, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise make any Digital Content available to any other person except for Resumes which can be provided to the user and his or her family and support individuals.
- Content is the property of the Publisher and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and worldwide by various copyright and intellectual property laws and treaties. You do not acquire ownership rights to any of the content through the use of this product. You agree to abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions associated with this product. By accessing and/or using the e-book in any way, you acknowledge the validity of the copyright owner and agree that you will not in any way infringe, either directly or indirectly, the owner’s copyrights.
If you do not follow these terms then TRN, INC. can cancel your subscription at any time and no refund will be given. Only the subscriber is allowed to access and use courses and downloadable. If you want other subscribers to have access, then they need to be added to your subscription or purchase access separately.
By using our product and purchasing and/or subscribing, you agree to the following terms:
- When you subscribe to our site we hereby grant to you a nonexclusive limited, nontransferable license to use the resources that you download for training, staff development, and disability-related services. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, the following: applications intended for resale, whether on-line or not, including, without limitation, eLearning templates, material from TRN eBooks, forms, assessments, and resume templates. You may not offer these for a price or for free on a website, blog, or social network.
Use of TRN Resources by You
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information required by TRN, Inc. in order to complete the signup process. You must be at least 17 years of age to use this Service. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Though highly unlikely, TRN, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, its Resources or any part thereof, with a 30-day notice. You agree that TRN, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Library. Any unexpended or unearned subscription fees paid by the customer at the time of cancellation shall be refunded immediately upon termination or discontinuance.
- Technical support is provided at no charge to paying accounts. It may not be provided to any accounts in any free trial stage, at TRN, Inc.’s discretion. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from TRN, Inc.
Payment, Upgrading, Downgrading Terms
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will be automatically charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. TRN, Inc. does not accept any liability for such loss. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Subscription renewals will automatically be billed to the credit card on file. If you desire to terminate your service, then you must initiate cancellation by submitting a cancel order through your subscription dashboard. (Refer to the section, “Cancellation and Termination” for more information). If the credit card on file is no longer valid, TRN, Inc. will attempt to contact the contact person on the user account. If the service is not paid for within 5 business days of the renewal date the service/account will be suspended until payment is made.
Cancellation and Termination of Subscriptions
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, click on the Cancel button in your Subscription dashboard. You agree that TRN, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Service, or to provide any particular type or amount or quality of storage. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Upon your cancellation, no credits are given for unused days in a monthly plan or months unused in an annual plan.
TRN, Inc., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other TRN, Inc. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. In the event of Service termination or cancellation, provisions of these Terms of Service related to the following shall survive: Indemnity, Privacy, Proprietary Rights, Appropriate Content, Exclusion of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. For the protection and safety of all of our customers, TRN, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, with or without notice.
Terms of Account Security and Legal Activities
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. TRN, Inc. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to provide TRN, Inc. with accurate information or to comply with security obligations.
- You agree to immediately notify TRN, Inc. of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security. You are responsible for your own conduct. You are also responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account, even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws, trademark laws, patent laws, other intellectual property or industrial property laws, privacy laws, data export laws, and laws regarding libel and defamation).
- You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service, or the servers and networks connected with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express prior written permission of TRN, Inc.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, TRN, Inc., or any other TRN, Inc. service. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage/ downloads significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by TRN, Inc.) of other TRN, Inc. customers on your same account level, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TRN, Inc. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, TRN, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. TRN, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TRN, Inc. does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall TRN, Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if TRN, Inc. or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
You understand that TRN, Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service. TRN, Inc. does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TRN, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Changes to Service and Pricing
Although TRN, Inc. endeavors to maintain its prices indefinitely once a subscriber becomes a paying customer, TRN, Inc. reserves the right at any time, and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TRN, Inc. will endeavor to provide the customer with a 30-day notice of any changes and the customer shall have the right to cancel the Service and receive a full refund of any unexpended subscription fees. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon a 30-day notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Site (http://www.disaibilitywebtraining.com) or the Service itself. TRN, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. When a price change is made by TRN, Inc., you can continue using the service through the end of your paid subscription period without paying any additional fees. Once your paid subscription period has passed, you will be charged the new price for the next period.
Subject to the Terms of Service, TRN, Inc. grants you a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive right and license to use TRN resources provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) create other resources based on TRN material that you sell and/or distribute for free.
You agree not to access TRN resources by any means other than through the interface that is provided by TRN, Inc. for use in accessing the Service. It is TRN, Inc. policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act or other applicable law. To learn more or to submit a notice, please contact TRN, Inc. from its site.
Entire Agreement. The Terms of Service (including any policies, guidelines or amendments that may be presented to your form time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and TRN, Inc. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TRN, Inc. for the use of the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum. The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and TRN, Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and TRN, Inc. agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within or nearest to St. Johns County, Florida.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of TRN, Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms of Service, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to the Terms of Service.
Notices. You agree that TRN, Inc. may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms of Service, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service. Your notices to TRN, Inc. must be sent by an email, which is acknowledged by a reply from TRN, Inc., or by a courier service which provides delivery confirmation.
Assignment. TRN, Inc. may assign this contract, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign this contract, or any part of it, to any other party. Any attempt by you to do so is void. Instead, you may cancel your access to the Service. The other party may then establish a Service account and enter into a contract with TRN, Inc.
Miscellaneous. The section headings in the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to customer service from our contact us page.